Dr. Berry Stahl
Dr. Stahl earned his associate’s degree at Striar School of General Jewish Studies then his bachelor’s at Yeshiva College. He continued his education to earn a master’s of arts from Belfer Graduate School of Science, then his DMD was granted from U.M.D.N.J. – New Jersey Dental School. He performed a one-year externship at Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center and a two-year residency in dental anesthesia at The Mount Sinai Medical Center.
Berry Stahl, D.M.D. He has never stopped pursuing education and now has experience and training in implants, cosmetics, and the latest techniques for general dentistry.
His professional memberships include:
- American Dental Association
- New York State Dental Society
- Bronx County Dental Society
- Academy of General Dentistry
- American Dental Society of Anesthesiology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Bergen County Implant Study Group
- National Dental Board of Anesthesiology
- Hudson County Dental Society