Dr. John C. Minichetti
Dr. John C. Minichetti, General Dentist, Director of Implant and Reconstructive Dentistry of Englewood, has years of experience in cosmetic dentistry, implantology, and prosthetic reconstruction. Dr. Minichetti graduated from the University of Medicine and Dentistry of New Jersey, where he finished first in his class. He then completed a postdoctoral specialized training program at the Mount Sinai Medical Center. He has been the recipient of numerous awards, including those for oral medicine, pharmacology, and oral and maxillofacial surgery.
Dr. Minichetti has published many scientific articles and received his fellowship in several academics. He is a faculty member of Englewood Hospital and Mount Sinai Hospital, and formerly was at Fairleigh Dickinson University. He is also an attending on staff at Englewood Hospital for over 20 years. Besides his outstanding academic and clinical skills, Dr. Minichetti is committed to his practice and patients foremost.
Dr. Minichetti has trained with some of the world’s most prominent dental specialists. He is rapidly becoming known as Bergen County’s leading dentist for people who want to relax through their dental treatment. Dr. Minichetti is affiliated with these associations:
- Fellow of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Fellow of the Int’l Congress of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology
- Fellow of the Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of the Int’l Academy for Implant Dental Facial Esthetics
- President – Bergen County Dental Implant Group
- American Dental Association
- New Jersey State Dental Association
- Past President of AAID